What we do
At ZealandDenmark we work with project development and representation of interests for the region of Zealand, Denmark, its 17 municipalities and Growthforum Zealand. The main tasks and objectives of the office are to:
- Provide action-oriented and targeted information on EU funds and EU networks.
- Give advice and follow-up, regarding project applications and partnership search.
- Provide strategic advice regarding development of European activities.
- Contribute to international branding of the region and represent common interests of the region and the municipalities, in Brussels.
- Participate in networks in Brussels. Provide support for international activities in the region.
We do this within three main areas of focus: (Click on them to read more.)